A little thank you email for my contributions to Extra Life can't wait to do it again in 2014!-Melwheezy

Dear MELVIN – The staff of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis are extraordinarily grateful this holiday season for the wonderful individuals like you who have supported us in 2013. Thank you for being a part of Extra Life this year, raising funds for St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Because of you, we can continue to make miracles in the lives of local kids like Hayden and Hannah, our 2013 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Ambassadors. I have two big announcements for you about Extra Life 2014. Registration will be LIVE early in January, so watch your email for opportunities to register at the start of the year. Also, I am starting an Extra Life planning team, and I am looking for committed gamers who would like to help us recruit players and increasing fundraising efforts. If you are interested in volunteering but we have not connected yet, please email me at kdurso@cmn-stl.org. I have enjoyed getting to know you and other gamers over the past few months, and I hope you will game with us again in 2014. Happy holidays! Kate Kate Durso kdurso@cmn-stl.org 314-577-5318, ext. 4 Programs Director Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis www.cmn-stl.org

Comments

Popular Posts